Tag Archives: 1792

Naming the Two Rod Road

FROM THE EPHEMERA….          By Linda Snow McLoon There are a number of ways various roadways in Scarborough got their names. In early times, roads were often named after a family who lived on the road – the Fogg Road, … Continue reading

Posted in Ephemera, North Scarborough, Scottow's Hill & Payne, Transportation | Tagged | Leave a comment