1970 Scarborough Business Directory – by Scarborough Jaycees
- Atlantic House (est. 1850) by Enoch Nutter.
- The Black Point Inn (Prout’s Neck*)
- The Checkley (Prout’s Neck*) – Est 1873 by Ira Foss
- Cammock House (Prout’s Neck*) – Est. by Silas Libby (1811-1878)
- Danish Village (U.S. Route 1)
- Forest House (Prout’s Neck*) – (aka Est 1927 by J. C. Seavey)
- Higgins Inn (Higgins Beach)
- The Jocelyn House (Prout’s Neck*) – Est 1890 by Frank B. Libby –
- The Kirkwood (Scarborough Beach) – Est. 1870s by James Gunnison – This hotel closed in 1905.
- Lee House –
- Libby Farm Cottages – Cliff Libby
- The Lodges – Two building complex at the entrance to Winslow Homer Road.
- Prouts Neck Country House (Prout’s Neck*) – Gladys Jordan
- Prouts Neck House (aka Middle House) (Prout’s Neck*) – Est. Thomas Libby (1743-1824)
- Southgate (aka Ocean Cottage) (Prout’s Neck*) – Est 1878 by John Kaler
- West Point House (Prout’s Neck*) – Est 1870s by Thomas J. Libby (1840-1894)
- Willows (aka Sea View House) (Prout’s Neck*) – Est. 1871 by Benaiah Libby (1814-1878)
Dunstan Corner (West Scarborough)
Bob White’s Carriage House (Dunstan) – Menu
Clark’s Normandie (Dunstan) – Flickr Photo
Dunscroft Drive-in (Dunstan) – Flickr Photos
Moulton House (Dunstan) – Menu
Normandie (Dunstan) – Flickr Photo
Phoenix (Pine Point Beach) – Digital Maine
Snowberry Lobster House (Pine Point) – Menu
The Tarry-a-While (Dunstan) – Menu
Murray’s Pharmacy (Dunstan) – Calendar: Dec 1956.
Portland Drive-In Theater (Oak Hill) – Poster: Community Drive-in Church every Sunday morning.
Scarborough Downs – Photo: “Dorothy G” in the Winner’s Circle. Owner-W.T.Beattie, Jocky-A.F.Martinez, Trainer-A.Hutchins.
F. H. Snow Canning, Co. (Pine Point) – Photo from the 1937 Town Report.
W. H. Graffam Store (Dunstan) – Photo W. H. Graffam Store, ca. 1920s.
Wayside Furniture, Inc (Dunstan) – Calendar: Jan 1951
*Thanks to Linda McLoon and Rodney Laughton for the Prouts Neck hotel information and establishment dates.
**Samuel F. Boyd, manager of the Black Point In died 25 January 1929 after 5 years managing the Inn. This pamphlet/brochure must be from 1929 or later.