If you have an interest in Scarborough history, its people, or landmarks, please consider a membership in the Scarborough Historical Society.
- Student $5
- Individual $15 ($10 over 65)
- Family* $25
- Business $50
- Life $100 (Family $150)
- Level I Cammock $100-$250
- Level II Jocelyn $250-$500
- Level III Scottow $501-$1,000
- Level IV Owascoag Society $1,000+
* Note: Family membership includes: 2 adults and children to 18.
For membership via US Mail: Please print our Membership Form, complete it, and mail it with your check or money order to:
Scarborough Historical Society
PO Box 156
Scarborough, ME 04070-0156
Your Tax-Deductible Donation is always welcome.
Phone: Scarborough Historical Museum: 207-885-9997
Pingback: Prout’s Neck: From Farm to Resort | Scarborough Historical Society