Scarborough Beach Newspaper Articles in the Scarborough Beach Locale Folder.
- Beach Property
- Beach Property Offered To Town For $150,000
- History Notes
- Safety Plays Major Role — 1984
- Scarborough Beach Newspaper Articles. Includes:
- Scarborough Council Votes To Buy Prout’s Neck Beach – 1972.
- Seavey-Lindholm House (built in 1743) – 1996.
- Small package offers big fun – 1986.
- Sprague Corp. May Sell Choice Beach Property
- State May Buy Scarborough Beach Area – 1971.
- Thoughts In A Day Of Rain (Remembered Moments by Dudley Lunt)
- Virtue Of An Idle Afternoon (Remembered Moments by Dudley Lunt)
Use the Ephemera Finding Aid to locate ephemera related to Scarborough Beach
Additional ephemera in the Shaw Surname File include:
- Dr. Hess Stock Food – Dr. Hess Poultry PAN-A-CE-A Receipts – July 1905 – 2017.77.15
- There are also 3 additional receipts –
- Dr. Hess Stock Food – Dr. Hess Poultry PAN-A-CE-Receipts – Feb 1906 – 2017.77.16
- Dr. Hess Stock Food – Dr. Hess Poultry PAN-A-CE-Receipts- July 1906 – 2017.77.17
- Dr. Hess Stock Food – Dr. Hess Poultry PAN-A-CE-Receipts – ca. 1904 – 2017.77.18
Scarborough Beach Image Gallery
An Archive.Org search finds over 600 results.
Cross-referenced items – Shaw (Blue Slip)