Scarborough Leader series of articles about the “Villages of Scarborough.”
- Black Point – Black Point had ‘everything right there.
- Blue Point – Proud of their ‘Hiller’ heritage.
- Dunstan – Dunstan defined community.
- Higgins Beach – Residents recall bonds of summer.
- North Scarborough – Grange hall was the hub of activity in North Scarborough.
- Oak Hill – Oak Hill has seen some changes.
- Pine Point – Clams were core of Pine Point community.
- Pleasant Hill – Plenty of work and play in Pleasant Hill.
- Prouts Neck – Prouts Neck history features big hotels.
- Spurwink – Farms dominated Spurwink landscape.
Nonesuch River Bridge – Route One (looking North) – Plummer’s Hill (near the beginning of Pleasant Hill Road)