Annual Reports of the Town of Scarborough from the personal collection of Rodney Laughton. These reports typically include information regarding the support of the poor, the almshouse, various town bills, costs of town roads and bridges, school costs, & teacher salaries.
Leavitt Genealogy – By Emily Leavitt Noyes.
There are five volumes in this series. All are available as an E-Book from Archives.org. We have Volumes 1, 2, and 4 physically at the museum.
- Descendants of John, the immigrant, through his son Moses. Museum BC14 and E-Book
- Descendants of John Leavitt, the immigrant, through his son Israel and Lydia Jackson. Museum BC14 and E-Book
- Descendants of John Leavitt, the immigrant, through his son, Josiah, and Margaret Johnson. E-Book
- Descendants of Thomas Leavitt, the immigrant 1616-1696, and Isabella Bland. Museum BC14 and E-Book
- Descendants of John Leavitt, the immigrant, through his son, Samuel and Mary Robinson E-Book
The Maine Historical and Genealogical Recorder
Published in Portland by S. M. Watson, Publisher.
Volumes 1 through 9 are available at Archive.org for viewing and download. There are many articles in these volumes that contain references to Scarboro and Scarborough. (Always search for both spellings.)
- Volumes 1, 2, & 3 – 1884, 1885, & 1886
- Volumes 4, 5, & 6 – 1887, 1888, 1889
- Volumes 7, 8. & 9 – 1893, 1895, 1898
Milliken Genealogy – Ridlon, G. T. 1907. History of the Families Millingas and Millanges of Saxony and Normandy: comprising genealogies and biographies of their posterity surnamed Milliken, Millikin, Millikan, Millican, Milligan, Mulliken, and Mullikin, A.D. 800-A.D. 1907, containing names of thirty thousand persons, with copious notes on intermarried and collateral families, and abstracts of early land grants, wills, and other documents. [Kezar Falls, Maine?]: Published by the author.
Volume 1: – Volume 2:
[Note: Look for Scarborough, Scarboro, and Scarbro.]
Records and files of the Quarterly Courts of Essex County, Massachusetts
Author: Essex County (Mass.). Quarterly Courts, Essex Institute, Dow, George Francis, 1868-1936. https://archive.org/stream/recordsfilesofqu06esse
Maine Historical Society, Maine Genealogical Society (1884-),York County (Me.). Register of Deeds.
[ Volume XIII ]