I added a new subcategory – Newspapers and added a link to: Scarborough papers via Scarborough Public Library, Advantage Preservation – (1970 to 2020).
I created a subpage: Historical Markers in Scarborough (Photo Gallery)
Annual Reports – Town of Scarborough
I digitized, OCRed, and added the 1875 Scarborough Annual Report:
I also uploaded the 1878 Scarborough Annual Report to the Internet Archive.
On the Tilton Page, I added the following:
- 70.14.17.k – Letter: M.F. Tilton letter to C. T. Libby, Esq. 11 Jul 1889.
- 70.14.17 l – Letter: Xerox copy to C. G. Libby, Esq., from M.L. Tilton dated 7 Jun 1889.
- 70.14.17n – Genealogy: McLaughlin, Tilton Genealogies (3 pages) from Elizabeth Chandler. Page 1, Page 2, Page 3.
- 70.14.17o – Letter: Handwritten letter dated 3-23-1963 from Eliz Chandler to Mrs. Libby accompanying McLaughlin-Tilton Genealogies.
- 70.14.17p – Letter concerning Elizabeth Chandler sent to Mrs. Libby, dated 7-2-1990
- 70.14.17q – Handwritten notes on Rev. Stephens, Sleeper, Jameson, Harmon – From the Tilton Files.
- 70.14.17r – A typed transcription of a letter from N & M Tilton to their children – 15 Dec 1845. There are both an OCR Text and an OCRed PDF posted.
- 70.14.17s – A typed 1970s transcription of a letter from N & M Tilton to their children – 19 Jul 1846. There are both an OCR Text and an OCRed PDF posted.
- 70.14.17t – Typed copy of letter (missing) to Miss Thomson from M.F. Tilton, Bangor 23 Nov 1887.
- 70.14.17u – Typed copy of letter (missing) to C.T.Libby from M.F. Tilton 18 Jun 1889 (2nd & 3rd pages only).
- 70.14.17 v – Letter: A typed transcription of a letter (orig. missing) from M. F. Tilton to C. T. Liby – 27 Jul 1889.
- 70.14.17 w – Letter: A typed transcription of a letter (orig missing) from A Mc to W. H. McLaughlin – 15 Jan 1896.
- 70.14.17x – Typed copy of letter (missing) to Miss Thomson from M.F. Tilton 17 Nov 1887.
I added a transcription of Misc. Vital Records – 95.30.16 – 00.661 – 17 Marriages in Scarborough during 1776 & 1777.